Project Based Recruiting - Private Equity/High Tech Manufacturing
A true partner! Novo became part of our business, learning who we are and what makes us unique. – Principal Recruiter at high tech software firm
A top-five global Private Equity (PE) firm embarked on a transformation of a recently acquired portfolio organization in the high-tech sector. Positioning the new acquisition for accelerated growth required enhancing sales performance and revenue results. This meant embarking on an aggressive sales transformation across the US, which would naturally drive turnover and expose talent gaps.
In the anticipation of this, yet not knowing exactly where or when territories for seasoned sales executive would open, our client took a proactive approach and engaged Novo Group to pipeline and pre-screen potential candidates to fill account executive roles throughout the US. Novo refers to this as building a "ready network of talent". The PE firm endorsed Novo as the recruitment solution based on our national reach and our experience in placing both niche sales and expert technology roles.
- Novo's proprietary Research & Sourcing Solutions provided over 3,200 pipelined candidates that our client added to their recruiting database
- Novo vetted 187 candidates with top profiles
- Novo presented 66 candidates to the client for consideration
- The hires from this engagement not only successfully filled 100% of open territories, but also yielded ready candidates for upcoming needs, thus minimizing business disruption
Novo partnered with the high-tech software company by becoming a part of the internal talent acquisition and sales transformation team, flexing resources as requisition loads increased or decreased:
- Novo was exceptionally agile: once a territory account executive position opened, we shifted focus to that geographic territory
- Novo shared market intel regarding direct competitors and amount of available talent, ensuring compensation alignment
- Dedicated recruiters kept the project on trace with constant communication with the client and candidates keeping them informed and engaged during the recruitment process
- Flexing Novo resources based on client needs provided a cost savings vs traditional contract recruiting services