Whether working with one individual, a team or your entire organization, Novo believes your best investment is developing the talent of your leaders. We realize that leader development is a crucial and effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change and results within your organization.
Let us assist you in creating a culture of adaptability, resiliency, and excellence.
Talent Insights Center
Novo’s Talent Insights Center is the foundation of all our practice offerings. Our assessments provide you with data and objective insights to evaluate candidates for competencies and fit, and to create a roadmap for continuous employee development.
Where the art of selection meets behavioral science. A good behavioral interview process provides us with an ‘x-ray’ view of our candidates, however, when coupled with behavioral-based data, we are able to provide you with an ‘MRI’ point of view, strengthening the decision-making process. This data can then be utilized through the executive onboarding process, to solidify new hire success.
Behavioral assessment tools are utilized in each of Novo’s leadership development programs as baseline behavior and competency measures, for diagnostic and self-awareness purposes. This scientific data enables our clients to productively set goals and enhance performance and self-leadership skills in an efficient and effective manner.
The Talent Insights Center holds the certifications for a wide range of assessment tools, including:
The Predictive Index
- Uncovers what drives work behavior and environments that will best satisfy our needs.
- Explores natural tendencies in how we behave and manage others.
- Built around the Big Five: Originality / Channeling Effort / Extroversion / Agreeableness / Nature of Reaction
- Measures behavioral preferences from the 5 drivers of personality and compiles these into competencies for leadership, sales, or individual contributors.
- Learn how your emotional intelligence can impact people and the workplace.
- Applications of: Self-Awareness / Self-Expression and Management / Decision Making / Stress Management /Relationship Management
- EQ360® allows for self-assessment from the participant, as well as feedback from key individuals.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®
- Prepares individuals for success in teams.
- The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together with a program to deliver business results.
- DiSC®: Dominance / Influence / Steadiness / Conscientiousness
- Discovers personal strengths and highlights areas of growth around communication preferences.
- Fosters self-awareness and behavioral insights for developing stronger relationships.